The Viking PF-6A Power Failure Phone Transfer Switch makes it possible to receive calls during phone system and power outages.
Viking PF-6A Features:
- Transfers six C.O. trunks directly to the designated analog station phones
- Stackable to increase capacity
- Allows user to receive calls, as well as make calls during power or system failure
- Compatible with loop start lines or 48V ground start lines
- Can be used to convert six incoming ground start lines to loop start lines
- Automatic ground start converter eliminates “ground start buttons”
- Built-in ground start converter permits outbound calls from standard phones
- Power restoration will not interrupt calls in progress
- Operates on power failure or normally open - normally closed alarm contacts
- UL listed power adapter provided
Vikingtelecomsolutions.com, Inc. is a leading provider of Viking Electronics phone systems and equipment. We specialize in business phones and business phone systems for small to large companies; with phone systems for any application. We sell many of the brands in the IT, Telecom, Datacom, Electrical, and Industrial spaces.