The Viking DLE-300 Advanced Line Simulator provides two-way communication between standard analog telecom products, such as modems, fax machines, Key Systems, PABX's, as well as standard telephones.
Viking DLE-300 Features:
- Supports all high speed data Produces Name or Name and Number Caller ID data
- Audio input/output for recording voice prompts
- 40 V DC talk battery
- Precise call progress tones (dial tone, ring back, fast and slow busy, SIT, and re-order tones)
- Standard and distinctive 20 Hz AC ringing
- Provides CPC breaks after disconnect
- Touch Tone detection
- Ringdown mode (no touch tones required)
- 911 trainer mode for classroom training
Vikingtelecomsolutions.com, Inc. is a leading provider of Viking Electronics phone systems and equipment. We specialize in business phones and business phone systems for small to large companies; with phone systems for any application. We sell many of the brands in the IT, Telecom, Datacom, Electrical, and Industrial spaces.