Viking SO-24A 24 Line Service Observation Unit allows supervisors to silently monitor employee phones without disrupting the activity at their workstation. The information gathered may be used for quality purposes, to train, motivate even assist customer service and telemarketing representatives.
Viking SO-24A Features:
- 24 station capacity can be expanded to 240 stations at any time
- Compatible with analog PABX/KSU stations
- Monitor stations from an unused phone system line input or to a dedicated single line phone
- Add remote observing with Amplified Remote Access Device (Model #: RAD-AMP)
- Built-in talk assist (dial *)
- Dial up code can be programmed to match the station number
- Cassette recorder output and Touch Tone control
- Automatic gain control equalizes in and outbound conversation levels
- Configurable for digital phones (requires SO-24AK and an extra pair of wires to each phone handset)
Vikingtelecomsolutions.com, Inc. is a leading provider of Viking Electronics phone systems and equipment. We specialize in business phones and business phone systems for small to large companies; with phone systems for any application. We sell many of the brands in the IT, Telecom, Datacom, Electrical, and Industrial spaces.